NATO STOCK NUMBER (NSN) 8130/661533558
NCAGE Code Z04V9
Part Number AUS004754-61 (color-green/black)
The Ruslyn Cordwheel® is a hand held, lightweight, rugged, ergonomic, multi-function cord wheel used by defence and homeland security for OH&S tangle free handling and storage of cables, optical fibre, detonator cord, firing cable, rope, tape, hose and wire. The Ruslyn Cordwheel is used in battlespace, communications, EOD/CIED, combat engineering, clearance diving, special opps, aerospace, rappelling and fire fighting. The Ruslyn Cordwheel is NATO Codified, proudly made in Australia, and exported worldwide.
- signals cable reel WD-1/TT (Don 10): 350m (1148ft)
- cat cable reel, ethernet cable reel: 175m (574ft)
- power cable reel: 30m (98ft)
- rope reel 10mm (3/8″): 50m (164ft)
- firing cable reel: 250m (820ft)
- detonator cord reel: 175m (574ft)
- air hose reel: 20m (65ft)
- fire hose reel (19 & 25mm): 30m (98ft)
- optical fibre cable reel: as required
- audio / visual cable reel: as required
- barrier tape reel, NDT tape reel: as required
- wire and chain reel: as required
Further information can be found on the Product Specifications Overview page.
RUSLYN PACK REEL
NATO STOCK NUMBER (NSN) 8130/661596431
Part Number AUS004754RPR-85 (color-beige/green)
The Ruslyn Pack Reel® is designed to be carried by army, navy and air force dismounted personnel. These include combat engineers, search, EOD/CIED, sigs, special forces, clearance divers and aerospace personnel. This small reel is a rugged lightweight ergonomic device that can be operated by a gloved hand in any conditions to deploy hook and line, firing cable, detonator cord, comms cable, rope, wire and cord. The Ruslyn Pack Reel is a small reel used by the military and can be attached to a soldiers webbing or pack carried.
The Ruslyn Pack reel is extremely light and small with no metallic components. As a small reel it is rugged and able to be used with a gloved hand in sub zero temperatures. Used in many countries around the world the Ruslyn Pack Reel is proudly designed and manufactured in Australia.
Pack Reel Capacity:
- hook & line reel: 3.5mm: 100m (328’)
- firing cable reel (black and tan): 75m (246’)
- detonator cord reel: 35m (115’)
- communications cable reel – DON 10 (WD-1A/TT): 130m (426’)
- cord reel: 8mm: 20m (65’)
- rope reel – 10mm: 12m (39’)
Further information can be found on the Ruslyn Pack Reel page.
RUSLYN HOOK & LINE REEL
NATO STOCK NUMBER (NSN) 8130/661641146
Part Number AUS004754RHPR-11 (color-black)
The Hook & Line Reel® has been designed for use by explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) operators, clearance divers, police bomb and swat squads and by home security. Manufactured with high strength plastic it is lightweight and easy to operate. The Hook & Line Reel® is designed to deploy and retrieve high strength Dyneema type cord and is designed for stand-alone use or for inclusion in an EOD kit.
Explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) hook & line kits are remote opening tools comprised of rigging kits, pulleys, clamps, poles, probes, mirrors, tools, etc. These kits are used by specially trained hazardous device technicians to remotely access and/or open suspect items, vehicles, or building doors, and to perform render-safe procedures in EOD and CIED operations. The Ruslyn Hook & Line Reel has an inbuilt adjustable clutch system to eliminate over-run and tangles when deploying and retrieving Dyneema high strength cord.
Hook & Line Reel Capacity:
- 80m (262ft) 3mm Dyneema cord